Working Scope in Finland

In addition to some useful extra cash, having a part-time job can be a good way of gaining valuable work experience and networks alongside your studies. If you are a non-EU student, you can work within certain limits on a student residence permit.

Finding a job in Finland can be quite challenging as not all fields of study offer opportunities for employment before graduation. But if you are looking for a job, check out the careers services your Finnish higher education institution has on offer.



After your graduation, you may apply for an extension of your residence permit to look for work or start a business. More information is available at

Get your all study related matters in Finland!

Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?